The Presentation scan is for those who wish to know which way up their baby is. Towards the end of your pregnancy you may wonder if you baby is in the right position in readiness for delivery.
It can be quite reassuring to know for sure that your baby is head down (cephalic) , but also good to know if you baby is head up (breech) or anything in between.
This scan includes;
- Growth measurements and presentation report
- Assessment of amniotic fluid levels
- Assessment of placental site
- Complimentary gender determination (optional)
- 4D viewing and 3D Image to take home (optional)
- All images and reports available to take home on the day